Who has plans to travel abroad? for in our house Popular places that people choose to travel a lot. It’s inevitable that Korea, Japan, which is close to our home, but there is another country. that became a new hit For today’s tourists That many people want to try to visit once in their lives, that is ” United Arab Emirates ” for those who are interested in wanting to visit here. but still don’t know where to start or how to prepare We would like to act as a tour guide. since the departure Until the last day of the trip with ” United Arab Emirates Travel Guide “, a complete edition to welcome this year 2023!
1. Dubai’s largest state city united arab emirates
Many people who hear the name “Dubai” in the media tend to misunderstand that Dubai is the name of a country. Then called Dubai, but in fact, Dubai is 1 of the 7 states of the country “United Arab Emirates or UAE), which Dubai is the largest state of the United Arab Emirates. Emirates itself.
Dubai has an area of more than 4,000 square kilometers. The original landscape of Dubai It is a land of tropical desert. It consists of extremely hot temperatures during the day and extremely cold at night, but with extreme progress. Make Dubai no longer a land of sand. but became a tourist city with a lot of civilization Supports the lives of more than 2 million city dwellers, making Dubai a land filled with many skyscrapers. that can still see the beautiful desert clearly and eventually became the center of the United Arab Emirates
2. When can you visit Dubai?
Saying that Dubai is a land of deserts There should be an image in our heads. Sand and hot weather Have to walk to find the oasis pool. to survive It’s the kind that you’ve seen in the movies for sure. but in fact Dubai isn’t all about hot weather. Because Dubai itself is like other countries that in 1 year will consist of many seasons. Rotate alternately in quarters. which for tourists like us with the idea of visiting the United Arab Emirates should know the season here first so that we can predict that What kind of weather will we encounter?
For the season of the United Arab Emirates consists of 4 main seasons, namely..
- Winter (Winter) from November to February is considered the most suitable time for tourists in our country. If anyone doesn’t want to face really hot weather with an average temperature of 25-20 degrees (weather around air conditioners)
- Spring ( March to May) is the perfect time for all activities whether indoors or outdoors. The average temperature is 23-31 degrees and is the peak season for tourists to visit Dubai.
- Summer ( June to August) is the hottest time of the year. With an average temperature as high as 33-36 degrees, this is the range that is suitable for people who want to truly experience the weather of a tropical desert city.
- Autumn ( Autumn) from September to October, the average temperature is 33-29 degrees. Transition from hot to cold next year.
3. Plan a trip for how many days to travel
Once you’ve chosen the season you want to go. Now let’s see if How many days are we going to travel? which in most cases Many people would like to go and experience the splendor of Dubai and the United Arab Emirates. in the form of a special experience “Once in a lifetime” at most, about 3 days to 1 week, which is good. This is the perfect time for people to travel in all forms. And eat the food of the United Arab Emirates to the fullest. But there might be some people too. Want to try a long life, explore the desert, study history Feel yourself part of the life of the people of the United Arab Emirates. may choose to travel for a long period of 1 full month as well (but in the latter case Must be someone who really has the resources and time to do it, which depends on the convenience. and individual budget)
However It’s important to check the travel time from the Visa for our trip to the United Arab Emirates well first, so that we can set our travel dates appropriately. as we are satisfied before leaving
4. Planning a travel program
Determining the travel program for each day It’s a simple summary. Everyone can set a travel schedule. according to the number of days we need Keep it as a rough schedule that each day we will spend time in which places. from entering until evening By studying the information easily From travel websites, tour guides or Vlogs of YouTube, various travel numbers who have been to Dubai or other states of the United Arab Emirates before. that in addition to allowing us to know the details of places to visit It also encourages us I want to experience that atmosphere as well.
As part of Dubai, the main destination for many people, there are many famous places to visit, such as watching a spectacular fountain show in front of the Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world, visiting beautiful flower garden Go beyond imagination at the Dubai Miracle Garden, take a stroll through the Sky Walk at the Dubai Mall, walk in the air, visit the history and ideas that will shape the future of Dubai. and the whole United Arab Emirates All at once at the Museum of the Future or will visit the children. Marine life at The Last Chambers and more
5. Don’t forget to estimate the initial cost.
when traveling abroad The thing that must be considered almost the first factor is the cost itself. Especially with countries that many people don’t think they will go to often. as well as the United Arab Emirates The one thing that we must take into account before going is “The United Arab Emirates is the world’s tourism hub. with high economic value Therefore, each expense It is quite high as usual.” For traveling here, having pocket money ready is the best preparation for traveling.
by for the cost What we need to prepare is as follows..
1. Airfare – The price of a round-trip air ticket from Bangkok-Dubai is generally at 32,000 baht per 1 seat (this is the price of an Economy Class seat).
2. e-Visa fee – The cost of applying for a visa online for traveling in the United Arab Emirates for Thai people is 4,000 baht per person (must be done after booking a plane ticket).
3. Accommodation cost per night – Typically, a standard accommodation has a nightly accommodation fee. is about 2,500 baht
4. Meals per day – take full meals for one person, it will not exceed 3,000 baht. All meals can be breakfast, lunch, and dinner, but this is up to us as to what kind of food we choose to eat.
5. Travel cost per day – There are many ways to travel here to choose from. The most economical and convenient way is travel by train The price of round-trip travel each day will fall about no more than 500 baht per time.
6. Entrance fees to attractions – There are many places for us to choose to walk around. Which comes with the cost of admission, as well as a lot of shopping. Which we should have at least 1,000-3,000 baht to travel with us. for spending at each location (Who is really a shopping type? I believe there are a lot of them.)
7. Travel insurance – the last thing you can’t forget. is the cost of travel insurance in case we encounter an accident or getting sick unexpectedly can use tourist insurance rights Get treated at the hospital.
6. Choose and book accommodation in advance.
Choosing accommodation in Dubai and other states of the united arab emirates The most popular for tourists are hotels, as most people choose to stay in the city center. Which has many hotels of various grades to choose from a lot of accommodation Both budget hotels The price per night is not very high. Suitable for tourists in general With a luxurious, high-class VIP hotel, there is a service to support everything we need. with a very high price per night Suitable only for people who really have ample resources.
for general tourists We recommend booking accommodation. Which mainly focuses on the convenience of traveling is the best, expensive accommodation It’s not always good. Sometimes you may encounter unexpected problems such as higher than usual taxes. Or located in a place that is too far from the bus, etc. However, you should study the accommodation information well before making a decision.
7. Buying a plane ticket and choosing an airline
for purchasing plane tickets There are steps that are convenient and easy to understand. which is the most convenient and safest airline We recommend that everyone choose to use the service with Emirates Airlines, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates. that will deliver us safely to our destination. It also supports the use of e-Visa or online visa as well. Details of seats in different classes of Emirates Airlines can be accessed through the official website. https://www.emirates.com/th/thai together (website supports Thai language)
8. Online Visa (e-Visa)
when booking a plane ticket Let’s take a look at the issue of visas. by now Tourists have an option that is more convenient and faster than in the past, namely an “online visa” or e-Visa that allows us to easily apply for a visa through the website. Although in many countries e-Visa is not yet supported, but luckily for the people here. Because Emirates Airlines supports e-Visa for all people entering the UAE!
Which can go to see details and procedures for applying for an e-Visa at the official website, which is https://www.thaievisa.go.th (The website does not support Thai language. Can study more information through the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs at https://www.mfa.go.th/th/index)
9. Check everything again.
Before leaving for the land of the United Arab Emirates, let’s summarize the checklist of important things that must be prepared again!
1. Determine the season to travel
2. set the number of travel days
3. Set a daily travel program
4. Prepare your expenses
5. Book accommodation that is suitable and worthwhile.
6. Book plane tickets ready
7. Submit an e-Visa application correctly
8. Check out attractions and activities carefully.
9. Get tourist insurance ready
10. Prepare all documents completely.
when everything is done Traveling to the United Arab Emirates can guarantee safety and peace of mind during the journey Now it depends on each person’s sense as a tourist. How will I use the time I have? To be the most valuable and impressive!