If talking about the city of Dubai United Arab Emirates It is considered to be another tourist attraction that is increasingly popular. because it is famous for its luxury and splendor of tourist attractions Including many hotels and entertainment If you are planning to visit In addition to preparing the necessary items, the “visa” is considered a very important document. that everyone must have To verify identity and be able to travel through the UAE country, so we have some interesting information. To apply for a visa to leave each other.
1. Plan before traveling
First of all, that is. Must plan a trip to Dubai how many days and where to go on a trip By writing a rough description or going to post more details. In addition, proof of flight and hotel reservations should also be provided. For the smoothness of applying for a visa
2. Related documents should be brought to apply for a visa
- 1 copy of passport page
- One 2-inch straight-faced photograph
- Copy of house registration and ID card, 1 set each
- In case of name-surname change, marriage certificate or divorce registration Should bring 1 set of each.
- For permanent employees should submit work certification documents, for business owners Must bring a certificate of business registration to submit with 1 set each
- Documents for booking air tickets and hotel accommodation
- In the case of children under 21 years of age, bring a birth certificate (translated into English).
3. Requirements for applying for a visa Travel to the United Arab Emirates
In general, those wishing to travel into the UAE must have a passport (Passport) of at least 6 months, must not be a prohibited person. Sponsors must also be recognized by an organization or individual in the UAE as a sponsor. Which will be able to apply for a visa. In the case of tourists A general passport must be made. by the airline or hotel accommodation Become a guarantor instead
4. Expenses involved in applying for a visa
Most of the time, Thai people tend to apply for a tourist visa. There will be two types of application fees: Single-use, about 3000 baht, can stay for 30 days, and multiple-use, about 5000 baht, can stay for 30 days as well. There will be approval for a visa to the United Arab Emirates for about 7-10 days according to official days and times. It will be approved in the form of E-Visa (Electronic Visa) It is considered very convenient, just Save it on your smartphone. There is no need to carry many documents to be complicated at all. And this is information for those who are going to travel to Dubai. Anyone who is going to travel to Dubai, don’t forget to prepare the visa documents together so that you don’t have to waste time going to each other many times.